Weight Loss Pills For Men Weight Loss?

Weight loss? - weight loss pills for men

Okay, so I know almost everything, know what they say about effective weight loss. I like giving advice on how to lose weight. Am I in shape? Hellz no! I am 50 pounds overweight, and 21 years in the school. I know it's not for weight loss, but to ask. Why I'm not that strong enough to do? I can hardly bear to eat. I love the food so much. Taco Bell, Pizza, quesadillas, air bags, cola, the list is long. I am addicted to food, eating when not hungry, because they aspire to enjoy. I asked for strength to resist these temptations, but without success. It seems impossible for me to become a middleweight. I do not need advice from the weight reduction can be explained ... I need a way to be strong enough to resist the temptation is too strong ... Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment